Tiffany A. Talamantez
Tiffany Talamantez provides her clients with attentive and thorough representation during all stages of the criminal justice system in both state and federal court. She handles all types of criminal cases including misdemeanor and felony trial, appeals and post-conviction writs. She joined Sorrels, Udashen & Anton in 2015 after a successful year as a criminal defense attorney in private practice.
Tiffany understands how overwhelming and frustrating the criminal justice system can be and works diligently with her clients to achieve the most favorable result possible for every client no matter the size of the case.
Tiffany graduated from the University of Texas with a B.A. She double majored in Government and American Studies. She was a member of the national political science honor society Pi Sigma Alpha. She obtained her J.D. from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. During law school, Tiffany clerked for two district attorney's office, a federal magistrate judge and the U.S. attorney's office.
Tiffany is active in Dallas bar and is a member of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers 2014 Class.
Areas of Practice
- Federal Offenses
- Drug Offenses
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Federal Sentencing
- Expunctions, Non-Disclosures, Drivers License Hearings
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2014
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. - 2013
- University of Texas - 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association, 2013
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2014 Leadership Class
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Equal Access to Justice Committee Co-Chair
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2014
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2014
- Alpha Phi
- Pi Sigma Alpha