An Exceptional Criminal Defense Firm
The attorneys of Sorrels, Udashen & Anton have a history of providing an effective, intelligent and aggressive defense to those targeted by law enforcement. The resources available within our firm enable us to handle the simple to the most complex types of criminal cases.
To discuss the specifics of your case with an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer in Dallas, contact our firm.
Defending Clients at Every Level and Stage in the Criminal Process
Our comprehensive criminal defense practice includes defense at all levels (state and federal) and at any stage (trial, appeals and post-conviction):
- State trial: Our lawyers understand the courtroom and the players and are able to aggressively defend clients accused of crimes on the legal battlefield of the courtroom.
- Federal trial: When the opposition is the federal government, you need a strong, experienced and serious criminal defense attorney/team to level the playing field. There is no federal crimes case too complex for our attorneys to handle.
- State appeals: Our appellate lawyers give the wrongly convicted and sentenced a second chance at justice.
- Federal appeals: Few law firms accept federal appellate cases; fewer still can match our firm's success in handling federal criminal appeals.
- Post-conviction, writs of habeas corpus: Our defense lawyers' work has resulted in courts ordering new trials, sentences set aside, unjust convictions overturned and in some cases, our clients' acquittal on all charges.
- Federal sentencing: Our attorneys understand the complex intersection of caselaw, sentencing guidelines and judicial discretion. Other lawyers frequently call on us for advice in this area of law.
- Innocence claims: Our knowledgeable and dedicated attorneys have effectively pursued cases for many innocent people who were serving lengthy prison sentences ultimately leading to their exonerations.
Representing Clients Accused of Any Crime
The attorneys at our firm aggressively and zealously defend clients from all classifications of criminal offenses (misdemeanors and felonies), including:
- White collar crimes: We regularly defend clients facing charges such as securities fraud, mail fraud, embezzlement, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, public corruption and conspiracy.
- DWI/drunk driving: Our attorneys understand what is at stake for a person charged with DWI such as a damaged reputation, the possible loss of a driver's license and ultimately, the potential loss of liberty. We fight to minimize the negative consequences of a DWI arrest and prosecution.
- International crimes: We represent clients in complex, international criminal cases where a client is arrested or charged in a foreign country.
- Drug cases: We defend clients facing any state or federal drug charge, from possession of marijuana to trafficking cocaine to forging prescriptions.
- Internet crimes: There are harsh penalties for Internet crimes, particularly those involving child pornography or Internet solicitation of a minor. We will defend you and work to protect your reputation.
- Juvenile crimes: Don't put your child's future at risk. You can rely on our years of experience and record of success in resolving juvenile criminal cases.
- Domestic violence: We regularly defend clients from domestic violence charges and restraining orders, including charges for abuse or assault.
- Theft and property crimes: Our attorneys help clients charged with all types of theft and property charges, from armed robbery to shoplifting.
Contact a Skilled and Knowledgeable Texas Federal White Collar Crimes Lawyer
To arrange a consultation with a respected law firm you can trust, please contact us by e-mail or call 214-468-8100. From offices in Dallas, our Texas federal white collar crimes attorneys defend clients charged in state and federal courts throughout Texas.