Experienced Criminal Defense
The criminal defense attorneys of Sorrels, Udashen & Anton are skilled trial lawyers who have successfully defended clients in many hundreds of trials in state courts throughout Texas.
We have extensive experience defending clients charged with every type of crime, from minor misdemeanor offenses to felony offense such as capital murder, including:
- Drug crimes, including possession and trafficking of street drugs and prescription medications
- Violent crimes, including assault, aggravated assault, manslaughter, intoxication manslaughter and homicide
- Theft, from shoplifting to auto theft to armed robbery to embezzlement
- DWI/drunk driving, addressing both the criminal charge and the administrative license revocation hearing.
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault of a child
- Weapons offenses, including felon in possession and possession of an unregistered weapon
- Domestic violence, including child abuse
Reliable Representation In and Out of Court
No matter what the charge, you can rely on our criminal defense lawyers to protect your rights and work toward the best possible resolution to your case. You can trust us to thoroughly investigate the case, analyze all legal options and develop a sound strategy for your defense.
In many cases, we are able to resolve the issue swiftly, outside of court. We look for mistakes made by law enforcement, such as illegal interrogations or illegal searches and seizures of evidence, that will allow us to end the trial before it starts. Should a trial become necessary, you can rely on our decades of courtroom experience and record of success.
At Sorrels, Udashen & Anton, we care about our clients and we are dedicated to achieving positive results. To arrange for a consultation with a respected criminal defense law firm, please contact us by e-mail or call 214-468-8100. From offices in Dallas, we defend clients charged in state courts throughout Texas.